Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Everyone loves BUFFALO!

Not New York, no one likes that place. I mean the sauce! I crave buffalo sauce on a regular basis. Once someone mentions it or I even smell it, that is all I can think about. I am not ashamed to admit (although maybe I should be) that the sweet spiciness of buffalo sauce has lured me into KFC and other fast food restaurants before. This was actually not something I considered but has haunted me over the past few weeks. I passed on a vegan buffalo chicken wrap because I strongly felt there was no substitute that could even come close. But I was wrong. I have found two products that satisfy the urge. One is a chicken-style seitan and the other is tofu. Both aren't terrible any even got approval of my meat-eating friends. For this, I am very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment